Music Banter - View Single Post - mental health thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:24 PM   #221 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

I wish people separated me from mental illness it's disjointing when I'm going through an identity crisis or when I did, people saw it as a manifestation of my mental illness rather than a human being asserting their own autonomy to define themselves as a person and break out of a rigid gender role imposed on them by accident of birth. I'm not interested in other people's opinions of my identity yet they force them on me anyway. How erasing is it to be told you're just "fluid" you're not agendered....I am whatever I say I am, I am so tired tired tired of people butting into my business where they don't belong, none of the people I truly love will do that so why are these peripheral plebeian non-entities doing this to me? I hate them for trying to disjoint me further about my self. It's so difficult seeing myself from different perspectives that I don't need jealous parties imposing on my view of myself. I'm so tired of people telling me to not hold myself up on a pedestal that I do, I am that great, why is loving yourself such a hateful thing to people?

I'm so tired.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote