Music Banter - View Single Post - Living Below the Poverty Line
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post

This really makes me not want to empathize with my customers. I've had a few say, "I only make $2500 every two weeks..." And it's like, "yeah? I don't make that in a month, but I still pay all my bills (including my own cell phone bill which is higher than the one they pay) and still have money for leisure time.
See those people that complain about that. They are living outside of their means. They probably have way too many expenses so the large amount of money they are making is going right out of the door at the same time. They most likely have keeping up with the Joneses syndrome.

You live comfortably inside of your means and know how to make ends meet but not everyone is like that. I know what it's like to be super poor and eating sandwishes(sandwiches with mayonaise in it and you wish you had some meat or cheese to put inside of it.) from growing up. I've always been pretty good with my budget and the handling of my finances because I told myself that I don't ever want to be that poor when I'm living on my own. I know how to live within my means like you do. Some people are horrible with their finances or feel the need to keep up with their neighbors and friends when it comes to certain luxuries.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote