Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #12361 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Oh Thats good, I was hoping that was the case. Yeah Hermione talks tough but we know shes a big softie.
You're joking right? I came down like the fucking wrath of God on this hoe, he's probably still crying over the shit I said and honestly I feel great for it.

I wanted him to finally acknowledge the horrible shit he did to me, and he interpreted it as me wanting to get back with him (lmao) but truthfully I was wondering if I were delusional about thinking he was the awful one and my paranoia was fucking me up and messing up my current thing and I told him so, he came at me like

"Why do you get to move on!??!?!?!"

And I'm like, fuck it, this hoe is going down so I said all the nastiest things you could ever say to someone, especially if you know where their weak spots are. Truthfully I pick up on everyone's insecurities and I went full domme on him so to speak. Like, how fucking dare you tell me I don't deserve the happiness I found? I left someone I loved for him, the piece of shit. He has the fucking gall to tell me how he wants to kill himself and all this **** and I'm like that's what you said last time you were trying to get me back I ain't fallin' for it this time I don't even like you son get the fuck outta my face . Like, he tells me how he was crying for three months everyday after I left, dude like i care? I almost fucking drank myself to death living with him, he fucked up my entire life and no, I don't feel sorry for anything I said. I mean I have never ever wanted to murder someone in my life but god I would gleefully strangle the cunt.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote