Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 03:13 AM   #24106 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Groove View Post
Remember when I felt terrible about cheating on my girl and took some of my anger out on Hermione (apologies for that by the way)? Yeah well she cheated on me too. Posted a picture of her on instagram kissing some dude. Classy broad this one is. I don't know what to feel right now. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite since I cheated on her, yet I feel a strange anger building in me. This relationship is going to end, regardless.
Literally been in this same situation except replace Instagram with Facebook, lmaoooo I think we were already on a break or something and he posted some chummy ass pics with this girl he dated before me that he claimed to be his best friend (hoe plz) so I convinced my (male) best friend to take some jealousy inducing pictures... well they were supposed to just be him kissing me on the cheek but....

Moderator cut: image removed

Unfortunately it backfired on me and I ended up dating this dude and finding out what a scuzzbag he really was. And him and my other ex call each other "the Rat" and "Lord Voldemort" respectively.They also wanted to cage fight each other to the death or something a while ago.

I feel for you though being cheated on is rough, I found out after the guy I cheated on (and would go on to cheat on several more times....) did the exact same thing, even had another girl he called by a bird name the plebe little fucker...Which is ****ed up because he freaked out when he found about the things I did ( I told him because I wanted him to "trust me") and blamed our break up on me and my drug habits but it's just funny cause I started using heavy to pretend I loved him at the end of our relationship, I think I inherently knew we'd reached the point of no return but I was too afraid of him to leave. So I suggest ending your relationship now instead of trying to keep it up. Don't end up in the same position I was.

Last edited by Sansa Stark; 06-29-2013 at 03:22 AM.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote