Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 09:23 AM   #24109 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Literally been in this same situation except replace Instagram with Facebook, lmaoooo I think we were already on a break or something and he posted some chummy ass pics with this girl he dated before me that he claimed to be his best friend (hoe plz) so I convinced my (male) best friend to take some jealousy inducing pictures... well they were supposed to just be him kissing me on the cheek but....

Moderator cut: image removed

Unfortunately it backfired on me and I ended up dating this dude and finding out what a scuzzbag he really was. And him and my other ex call each other "the Rat" and "Lord Voldemort" respectively.They also wanted to cage fight each other to the death or something a while ago.

I feel for you though being cheated on is rough, I found out after the guy I cheated on (and would go on to cheat on several more times....) did the exact same thing, even had another girl he called by a bird name the plebe little fucker...Which is ****ed up because he freaked out when he found about the things I did ( I told him because I wanted him to "trust me") and blamed our break up on me and my drug habits but it's just funny cause I started using heavy to pretend I loved him at the end of our relationship, I think I inherently knew we'd reached the point of no return but I was too afraid of him to leave. So I suggest ending your relationship now instead of trying to keep it up. Don't end up in the same position I was.
Good advice, it's just weird cause I wasn't expecting her to do this at all. Well, whatever. If my brother taught me anything, it's that I should never get too attached to a female cause when it eventually ends, it'll be easier to cope with. I fucking hate girls anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Shut the front door....See, now all that panic and grief was worth nothing... I told you... just remember how you felt when you felt like you really thought you had hurt her...and try never to hurt someone you love again. You completely learned from your experience... and my hat goes off to you
Thanks Roxy. This was an eye-opening experience, and it further goes to prove that some girls are slutty. Not you two though
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote