Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #12376 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't think it's so muched two-faced, it's just that they're self-interested. They're not really out to get you, but when their interests conflict with yours, then they're gonna screw you.

My problem is with all of the liars out there. I'm not even bothered by just general lying or white lies, but it's mind boggling just how many people just make **** up for no apparent reason. Just to make themselves seem more interesting, or not have to deal with conflicts with people no matter how minor the conflict might actually be, but sometimes there isn't even that much reason. I realize that I tend to work minimum wage jobs and deal with dysfunctional people who are too screwed up to get better jobs, but I am still always amazed by how many of these people there are. It's one of the many reasons why I have little desire to put myself back into the world.
I mean I don't like people who talk shyt about people behind their backs, using confidences as social currency. I speak candidly all of my friends because I like to think they're trustworthy but a lot of the times...nope

I don't have time for "friends" who don't give me the same loyalty I give them. I am half Gryffindor, y'know.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote