Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #12377 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
I mean I don't like people who talk shyt about people behind their backs, using confidences as social currency. I speak candidly all of my friends because I like to think they're trustworthy but a lot of the times...nope

I don't have time for "friends" who don't give me the same loyalty I give them. I am half Gryffindor, y'know.
Yeah, I've been there. The main problem seems to be (at least for me) that I always end up hanging around with whoever will have me because the only other option is constant solitude. Due to that I tend to be like a lost puppy and will overlook flaws in people just to have an actual friend. This always leads me to ****ty people who I should never have messed with in the first place.

Long story short, use more quality control with potential friends in the first place. It's kind of easy to recognize certain red flags right off the bat if you're willing to look for them (i.e. pointless lying).
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote