Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #106 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
AHEM.

If you are in the mood for reading and enjoying a poem by yours truly, Blarobbarg, essayist, poet, and author-in-the-makings, while leading your ears into a one minute and thirty-five second feast, you could head to MY journal, the specific entry in question being found below.

http://www.musicbanter.com/1336526-post20.html
Blaro I did see that, and read it (and very good it was), but here's why I didn't mention it. You said at the beginning of the post that you were working on another blog and that you had more or less ignored your MB one, so with the likelihood that you were not planning to get back to this one I thought best not to mention it and get people's hopes up. If you're intending to update again I will mention it in the next update, fair? It's like Zarko's post, where he said he might have to update soon, but hasn't yet. I just want to make sure I'm drawing attention to journals that will be sticking around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstars View Post
That feeling when ignored, cuz I applied to be an assistant. :/
Sorry man. I was only joking about the assistant: I'm tighter than Mr Burns skin is to his skeleton, and I wouldn't wish this job on anyone... No hard feelings, or perhaps I should say nhf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Oh, alright, you're redeemed.
Woo-hoo! Redemption is mine! In your FACE, destiny!