Music Banter - View Single Post - A Glimpse Inside The Mind of a Chameleon.
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Thanks for all the support guys. I have a few interesting topics to discuss that I just need to flesh out more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Welcome to the world of journals, DJ! Looks good so far: like the passport photo!

Not sure why you're dissing my points system: took a long time to set that up and I think it's the fairest way I can do it. Mind you, I won't derail your journal by talking about that, but if you have any better ideas feel free to PM me on it. I spent a lot of time working on it to make sure it was fair and that those who have been here the longest were on the same basic level as startups like you.

Just post as much and as interesting as you can and you may find yourself scaling the dizzy heights to successville!
I know you put a lot of work into it and it's appreciated. When you first came out with the system, I really didn't see the why it was needed in the first place but it's a good idea and other people really like it. I'm neutral towards it now. It doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post

However, that's not so with most people. One of the biggest differences between singles and album-oriented people is like when you go to the ocean: you'll have people who might walk along the beach and sunbathe, and then you'll get fewer folks (but still a lot) who rush out there and snorkel/dive. Some people want to explore greater depths and some people are content with admiring the surface from afar. Some people just care more about music on the whole than others do.

Looking forward to following this journal though DJ. Keep up the good work!
Pretty damn good analogy.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote