Music Banter - View Single Post - A New Turkish Song Everyday
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:04 AM   #34 (permalink)
simpleman
Groupie

Smile

So people, I feel like I should start posting some more songs now

Today I'll first post a song of 'Koray Candemir'. He used to be the lead singer of a famous Turkish rock band 'Kargo' until 2008. He did some solo stuff afterwards, and also some collaborations with other bands and musicians. I think he is a great guy, not only because of his nice music, but also his charity works etc.

The song is called 'Nefesini Tut', it means 'Hold Your Breath'. This is from his solo album. Sorry for the low quality video and the sound, but it was the best I could find on Youtube with both video clip and song together So, enjoy.

Here is another song of him, again from his solo album. I really like this one. The song is called 'İcini Dok', and it has a meaning of -as used in the song- something like 'pour out your heart'.

Now, this third song is from a duo called 'Oyku & Berk'. They are siblings, and have an interesting style. They usually mix arabesque songs with mediterraenean / flamenco style. I am not a fan of arabesque music, but I like mediterraenean styles so much, so I enjoy listening to their music. This song below, is originally belongs to 'Ibrahim Tatlises'. But I think this version is way better than the original one. Here you go;

And finally, here is a bonus for you guys I just found this, and it's a new song from the Turkish electro-pop artist 'Beduk'. The song is called 'It's a Riot' and they made the music video using the footage from June 2013 protests in Turkey.

---

I hope you like the songs cheers everyone
simpleman is offline   Reply With Quote