Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #12407 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
She is the corporate HR manager, so her boss is the company CEO. The corporate head office is in the same building as the division office for this region. I work for the division. However, corporate departments have a pretty heavy hand in what goes on in our offices, since they are so integrated with each other and we are their biggest and most profitable division.

I had a question about my pay stub, and payroll is part of the corporate HR department so I had to go to them. I guess this woman thought my question was stupid or whatever and that's why she said it.

My boss knows about this incident and he said he is going to deal with it accordingly. I filed an incident report anyways and submitted it to this woman's boss (the CEO in this case) and it will be reviewed tomorrow.

Nope. I'm a temp down in engineering and technical planning, doing data entry.
I'm really glad you reported because no one has the right to call you a dumb bitch as you are a very intelligent and kind woman. Anyone who does call you that is insecure about themselves and is obviously really bland.

I hope that HR woman gets a good talking to. I don't particularly like HR people anyway, they can be really PC about their jobs. Of course except my best friend who is in HR as she is really just there to hire people and doesn't deal with that side of the company.