Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #22581 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
You know I figured your baldness was something you did for a laugh and to say you did it, I never figured it would become your actual style. You wear it well though, I just hope with your music preferences you don't get unfairly pigeonholed with the NSBM scene.
People around here don't even know what Black Metal is. I actually do have a Das Racist t-shirt with Baphomet on it, and I can't bring myself to wear it anymore. Shaved head + a t-shirt that says "racist" = condemned before I say a word. Then with Baphomet, I look like a satanist racist. I can easily handle being seen as a satanist, but not a racist. That's where I draw the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
These are great shots, looking good. I like your hairstyle choice! It suits you. I can't imagine someone ever pigeon-holing someone into a scene based on their lack of hair, these days.
Thanks! They were for a Photography course on "light". At that time I only had my DSLR for a few weeks, so I was on a bit of a learning curve.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote