Music Banter - View Single Post - Criticizing Music Taste
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 11:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

It's fine to judge someone for the music tastes they have but within reason.

I also don't think it should go as far as judging the person's moral characteristics over what/who they choose to listen to. It's almost like you are saying that if they listen to some topics that you don't approve of that they will turn around and act out those same topics in person.

My experience with having people judge my taste here. I tried to have the attitude of brushing it off and not caring too much what they think but one comment that stuck with me and I thought was out of line was when a member said that my music taste doesn't meet the standards of MB.

I'm like what? what kind of pretentious bullshit ass statement is that? I thought that was a bit much and I'll never forget it.

I accept everyone and the music that they listen to. I'm always pretty open minded about trying out music/genres that I haven't heard before. If you are a member of MB, to get the best benefit out of this place it is worthwhile to be open minded towards music genres/artists that you haven't heard before.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote