Music Banter - View Single Post - Cat People VS Dog People
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Every person I've ever met who identifies as one or the other doesn't know shit about the animal that they claim to dislike aside from their pre-conceived notions, prejudices, and isolated experiences.

Dog People and/or Cat People = People who don't actually love animals. They only have love for pets that have happened to make them feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Geez whiz, why can't someone have a favorite without being thrown under the bus as an animal hater?

I kinda agree with you though if you like one it's kinda silly to trash talk the other animal. I like cats more but it doesn't mean I hate dogs. tbh I do not fully identify with the official "Cat People", who own a dozen cats etc. Dogs like me more than cats like me, still that doesn't change my opinion about them. Sounds kinds harsh, sorry dog. It's just that I find cats to be cools and laid back, (except for the occasional scare out of their wits moments) and funny, and resourceful, no offense dog... cats are the cat's pajamas.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 07-07-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote