Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:40 AM   #121 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
In general I've been a little disappointed with the response to the league table and was wondering is anyone that bothered? I've had negative comments on it, a few positive, but it's a lot of work and if no-one's that pushed about it I may as well wind it up.

Don't get me wrong: I enjoy doing it but if it's purely for my enjoyment it's way too much work to do.

Could you all please just check the poll I'll be putting in the main section and vote, so that I can see if I should continue this or kill it off?

Thanks
Troll
I think the problem is that it's a complicated rules system for something that is quite basic. Also why does a 'member's journal' thread need a league table, when the whole concept of a journal is for people to be subjective and do their own thing regardless whether others like it or not.

Personally I think you'd be better off putting your efforts into something else concerning journals and what people are doing with them.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote