Music Banter - View Single Post - Masterpieces Of Hip Hop
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #162 (permalink)
The Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
Wow i cant believe what i just read. ive though his hooks have been weak at times but as far as lyricism and rhyme scheme he's one of the best of all time. ive hear dpeople say they dont like eminem but to say he has no talent?? i cant even believe you are serious right now.
his lyricism is either cringeworthy, unfunny or just ridiculous depending on which one of his persona's he brings to the dance.
When he tries to be sincere, I groan. When he tries to be a comedian, I groan. His voice has actually been used as a form of torture.
His hooks are often the worst part. He's a walking gimmick that inspired a cult following of mindless idiots and I'm glad he seems to be lying dormant at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post

Christina Aguilera - Mindless Pop star. Label wouldn't get her involved in mindless name calling.
Insane Clown Posse - Moronic group of disleveled individuals that EVERYONE in this planet has taking a shot at
Ja Rule - Weak ass rapper.
Michael Jackson - Eminem gave MJ stick about the child abuse accusations the same time everyone else did. Jacko ignored every media outlet at the time regarding them, it's not as if he was going to respond to Eminem's immature jibes. It's not in his persona to lower himself to it.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon - Mariah Carey won this beef in my eyes. She had a moderately successful single and parody of Eminem in the music video. Eminem just ended up looking like a jealous former boyfriend who she kicked to the curb.
Moby - Producer who was largely irrelevant when Eminem verbally attacked him. Never likely to respond.
Benzino and The Source - Not the first person to take shots at The Source, not the last. A magazine won't get in any wars with an artist.
Everlast and Limp Bizkit - Surprised Eminem had a go at them, they're dumb wiggers just like him. Too dumb to muster a meaningful response.
Canibus - Never lived up to the hype his fanboys create for him.
Cage - Eminem denied this beef, probably knowing Cage would wipe the floor with him.
Eminem's a brave man when it comes to picking beefs.

Last edited by 14232949; 07-09-2013 at 06:05 PM.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote