Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 10:20 PM   #5800 (permalink)
Psychedub Dude
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Finally got bored of powerleveling different builds in Skyrim and am going back to the slew of other games I've purchased over the last month or so. I think after I finish The Walking Dead: 400 Days I'm going to try and finish The Swapper.

edit: Okay that was over quicker than I thought it would be, even for $5. Not really disappointed, just a little underwhelmed. I think the game would have benefited from having a linear path for who you got to experience, although there were some cool callback moments, like finding out what was stolen from the Shel chapter when I played the Bonnie one last.

Anyone else think Vince was Glens brother?
I really dug the way the story was presented. Telltale really knows how to create involving and engaging characters who are so full of life; its even more impressive in 400 days since each scenario is so brief.

I agree that it was really short, but I did play through it twice since I was heavily intrigued by this cast and how things would play out differently. First time I did it blindly and picked Bonnie, Wyatt, Shelby, Russel then Vince but the second time I did the scenarios in order.

Overall I'm very pleased with it because to me this little dlc proves that Telltale hasn't lost a step, and that Season 2 is gonna be absolute bat **** crazy
Eat up all their MC's and drink 'em under the table

[B]Last.fm

Shadows Of Our Souls
Psychedub Dude is offline   Reply With Quote