Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:56 AM   #13351 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
That it reminds you of The Neverending Story worries me slightly. With Brazil, I recommend one takes care to get the Director's Cut version which has a runtime of 142 minutes. I suspect that you've seen the american version which is ten minutes less and, I think, vastly inferior.

The reason I suspect that is because the american version contains footage of clouds at the start and end (I think it was), some of which is actually extraneous footage from The Neverending Story.

You can check IMDB's alternate versions page for the movie -> Brazil (1985) - Alternate Versions - IMDb

With the movie fresh in memory, you should be able to determine which version it is you've seen. Either way, you know which one to see the next time you watch it
On the dvd cover it says I have the fully restored version with bonus footage. I meant the aesthics of it reminded me of Neverending Story. I had no idea they actually used some b-roll footage from the movie in Brazil.

The runtime on mines is 143 mins.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote