Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you believe in ghosts?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:35 AM   #205 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
The risk is of you being wrong, of you investing yourself in fantasies as if they are real. It could very well be that you don't mind taking that risk because believing in a fantasy is okay with you, but I am not okay with that. I want my idea of the universe to be as close as possible to the actual truth.
My idea of the universe is closer to the truth than yours is bc I didnt shut any doors on myself. No, Im not okay w fantasies - I prefer the tangible and I am a truthseeker who knows no bounds to uncover it.
Einstein said that the past, present, and future are all happening at once which can explain paranormal.
Quote:
If I believe in the general idea of ghosts, that means believing that human consciousness can exist independent of physical matter as we know it today. It means believing that things with an ethereal existence can manipulate matter or enter the minds of others. It means there is some resemblance of life after death. Depending on what I believe the nature of ghosts to be, many more assumptions will have to follow. None of these assumptions currently have much credibility as they are not supported by evidence and each one of them could be wrong. In other words, believing in ghosts is likely to lead me to make many wrong assumptions about the universe.
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote