Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you believe in ghosts?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:46 AM   #209 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyVegn View Post
The following tells you provided it as you seem to have more time on your hands than I do to argue in circles about something you have no proof DOESN'T exist. I read your similar long-winded opinions on rape in that thread and decided I don't agree with those either days ago, TBH and saw how you browbeat your opponent into believing he was less intelligent and uninformed for having his own, separate belief. Unfortunately I am not going to give you any leeway or hat tipping for having what I consider to be tunnel vision...
I could give a **** about getting into this argument, but this pisses me off. You seem to lack a legitimate argument, so instead you basically just call Tore a loser for "having more time on his hands than you do". That's ****ing pathetic. If you have nothing to say then don't say anything, but don't take it out on other people like that.

Edit: I don't even know why I just let a troll bate me. Still, I'm not going to delete this, just because I think she needs to get called out for what she said to Tore.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote