Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #5045 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
No I don't but it still doesn't explain why you felt the need to be condescending.

And no, but I figure when it's dark and can't see the colour of my pill when it is specifically 'green rolexes' that are killing people, that I'd ptobably be safer taking MDMA if anything.
Oh sh*t I didn't mean that to sound condescending!!
My bad. I come off that way. I need to add smileys I guess.

I was just trying to discern whether or not you felt safe by taking a powder versus a pill, since that's what it seemed like. You bring up a good point about knowing which pills are killing people, however, it seems to me that it'd be easy enough to solve by simply having a lighter or some sort of light source to determine whether something is green or not, since something being in pillform or powder doesn't dictate the type of chemical that is in it.

Fair play though. You didn't mention knowing the exact pill that was causing the deaths, so I assumed you were just staying away from pills themselves and just saying that anything in powder form was therefore MDMA without actually knowing it.

Safety is safety, as far as I'm concerned.
Good thing you know the exact ones that are killing people! I would definitely warn people about them too.