Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #12462 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Alright, I'm in the library using the computer, and some annoying ass ****head mother has a kid with her who is standing next to her RIGHT THE **** NEXT TO ME and who apparently has no gripe about standing right up against me. I move, and he takes it as his cue to take up even more space. The mother doesn't seem to care either. Even as I obviously am moving to give myself space between me and her dumb**** kid she doesn't seem to notice. I realize that she wants to keep an eye on her child, which is great, but unless you've been raised by retarded wolves you should have the manners to not force your child into someone else's personal space. I also realize that the child is probably all of eight-ten years of age, but he's old enough to have some manners of his own. It's been awhile since I've wanted to strike a child. It's a good feeling.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote