Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst hardcore band in existance
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 04:39 PM   #32 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Is Pwnage
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SUNNY DAY IS MY FRIEND WROTE THAT LIST AND HE'S THE ONE WHO TOLD ME ALL ABOUT EMOTIONALLY CHARGED HARDCORE PUNK HOW ABOUT YOU START ACTUALLY READING POSTS BEFORE RESPONDING TO THEM!!!!!!!
Do your research before you say false things and most peoples 'friends' that say things are just people randomally thinking they're right but finding an excuse if they are wrong by saying its their 'friend' i dont believe you on that.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Is Pwnage
get something straight n00bs. wanna know what EMO is?????

Emo is short for EMOTIONALLY CHARGED HARDCORE PUNK!!! EMO DIED IN THE 80's!!!!!!!!!

Emo:
Rites Of Spring
Fugazi
Hot Water Music
Jawbreaker
Texas Is The Reason
Sunny Day Real Estate
(list made by my friend, so yell at him if it's wrong)

do you wanna know what MCR is? Dashboard Confessionals? The Used?Hawthorne Heights???????????

They're a new genre called a TREND!!!! They are not "emo", they are bands who are following a fad and trying to keep it alive by making crap music that is sure to attract these trend kids. And they succeeded. But these trend kids decided to take the genre Emo and erase the "ly Charged Hardcore Punk" so they can be "emotional" and listen to whiny bands to prove it. Guess what, they are not Emotionally Charged Hardcore Punkers, they are just trend kids.

and i dont see you saying "my friend thinks this" at all in that one post i was referring to.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote