Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #24332 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Me and my best friend have hatched a brilliant plan that was set in motion today. An impressionable and somewhat daft (I hate to be mean but it's true) 17 year old has been in our main trio for the good part of two years, and he is the butt of our joke. What's our devious plan? We are going to trick poor Spencer into liking Kenny G.

We listened to Kenny G's first holiday album (the source of my avatar) after a lead in smooth song by Sun Ra. He didn't realize we had switched artists. I know. Two songs in, we started talking about how his melodies are so creative and how well the band was put together, all the while holding back shit eating grins. He bought it and began bringing up points about other things he liked about it. Step one of our horrid plot has officially gone underway, and now we wait until we slowly turn him into a massive Kenny G fan. Mwahahaha and such.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote