Music Banter - View Single Post - Nirvana vs. Foo Fighters
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 03:14 AM   #53 (permalink)
Alice in Chains
My Body is a Cage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThatI'veGot View Post
Ugh Nirvana Forever and always! The Foo Fighters will never be as know unless Dave kills himself..
Dude, you're cool for a The Used username and I dig your style because you love Nirvana. And of course, it's your opinion but that a little bit of an insensitive statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newkie View Post
To be honest, The Colour and the Shape is really the only FF album I can stomach listening to the whole way through. I don't exactly dislike their other albums but other than two or three songs from each they're very forgettable.
Basically this. I'm open to the other albums and they're not too bad but The Colour and the Shape just has more likeable (and memorable) songs on it than the rest, that's why it's at number 1 on mine. Glad someone agrees, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemanrevival View Post
I haven't talked to her as of yet, but I agree with this statement haha! Wasting light is an amazing album, back to grassroutes and on the old tape system. Class!
Hey, I can respect that. Whatever you dig, you dig. Not up to me but it is up to you and if you liked that album then rock on, buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Guy View Post
I feel that people have executed this type of thing before with much more substance and originality.
Alice in Chains is offline   Reply With Quote