Music Banter - View Single Post - Rape - Whose Fault Is It?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #115 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
You might want to read Misspoptarts posts on why she did before you make blanket statements like that.
Is that going to be as fun?

Edit: So I read it, and while I disagree with her, I'll say 1 vote wasn't to be a troll-grinning jackass. Drunk isn't an excuse. Normally a nice guy isn't an excuse. He didn't mean it doesn't fly. Forget about women for a few seconds and let's discuss this as men. Do you (general you) have a shred of honor? Can you see where the night is going and tell yourself that you don't want to be that person? Can you add up what this action means for her?

Poptart has a right to her opinion, but sexual intercourse is a two-way street. If she let it get out of hand, then so did he. He's an adult and should act like it. An "oh come on" defense is laughable and if he said it about anything else to a room of men they'd look at him like he was being ridiculous. You're not a 5-year old, stop conducting business like you're a 5-year old. Men, in general, need to grow the **** up and act like men. Rape is the action of the morally bankrupt, criminals, and children who don't know any better (and are therefore classified as children and told what to do).

Men ought to know better. And honest, so should poptart.

http://www.upworthy.com/3-photos-tha...-defense?c=bl3

Last edited by TheBig3; 07-13-2013 at 08:23 AM.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote