Music Banter - View Single Post - MF Doom
Thread: MF Doom
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #205 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
perhaps you would care to go back and answer some of my prior questions you decidedly ignored?
I just scanned our conversation and I can't find any questions I didn't answer other than the request to name a rapper who stayed relevant longer/had a more illustrious career. I was calling into question the premise of that request. I could name any number of rappers who had longer and/or more illustrious careers, but that would only lend credibility to what I see as a faulty premise.
Quote:
Not true. Yes he had a tumultuous period after the kmd, but, among other things, he still helped promote fondle em records, which later become stones throw label. Arguably the two most prominent underground labels of the past two decades.
You're setting the bar pretty low for 'relevance,' then. I guess I could say then that Too $hort has stayed relevant since 1987.
Quote:
What you keep calling sloppy I keep hearing as very dexterous and pinpoint, if you don't mind humoring another couple example:

Maybe sloppy isn't the right word. How about awkward?

That track honestly isn't bad. He has his moments. Believe it or not I used to be a fan.. I've heard enough of his music to know what I think of it.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote