Music Banter - View Single Post - Rape - Whose Fault Is It?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 06:05 PM   #128 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kittens View Post
Not having a go but how did you come to that conclusion? 'Usually' the victim's fault?

Anyway seeing as we were discussing rights to anonymity earlier in the thread, this seems a good a place to post as any. Manchester Evening News are at it again:

Picture released of man wanted in connection with rape of woman in Manchester city centre - Manchester Evening News

This lad's reputation is now fucked forever guilty or not.

According to one prominent feminist piece of shit who I can't be arsed Googling at the minute this will do him good because she reckons men benefit from being falsely accused of rape. (That's if it is false.)

god i hate feminists. head on over to reddit's /srs section to find complete idiots like that. they dont want equality.

anyways with poptarts situation i think i am understanding better than some people. ive been in situations like that. if you go home with a girl it kinda expected you are gonna get laid. i would be lying if i said i hadnt tried to persuade a girl from having sex in similar situations. if she outright says no thats one thing but if she gives you the 'im not sure' vibe but is still kissing you, then you **** her without explicit consent then you're technically a rapist and i dont think thats worthy of ike 25 yrs in prison
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote