Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #5830 (permalink)
Psychedub Dude
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperture Science View Post
I would do the same thing, except not before school. I'd just start a file in the morning, trying to see if I could get all 96 exits in under, say..5 or 6 hours
Whaaat that's bad ass haha, the farthest I ever got in those speed runs was World 3 I believe, the cave area if I remember correctly. Donut caves maybe? It's been too long haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperture Science View Post
Mario Bros 3 is TOUGH. My All Stars cartidge luckily (despite being beat up a bit) hasn't had any issues with saves. But I can only do like a world or so in one sitting..after that i'm done. Plus, best finish on an accomplished note

I will say, though, starting with world 6, i've been going back to world 1, and stocking up on lives and items like crazy
Oh man I know, SMB 3 is brutal. My friend and I made it legitly all the way to World 8 one day, but we got so frustrated we just had to turn it off. Too much lava haha. I really don't like the moving levels man they suck, you know when the level is constantly moving to the one side, so you get rushed to finish and end up making easy mistakes cuase of the pressure. I remember one of those in particular in World 8 that was a real pain.

The save issue has been a prob for awhile, I know the cartridge is supremely fudged up but it may also have something to do with my SNES too, since I've had it since I was like 5 (I'm 23) its definitely seen better days haha

These games are so ageless, I'll be playing em forever, they just never get old! :3
Eat up all their MC's and drink 'em under the table

[B]Last.fm

Shadows Of Our Souls
Psychedub Dude is offline   Reply With Quote