Music Banter - View Single Post - Earthlings (The Film)
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 01:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
Seriously. Plus, the morningstar black bean burgers and soy-chicken nuggets I've had are actually better tasting than a hamburger or chicken nuggets.
The animals that I consume. I don't really care what happens to them before they get to my plate. I would torture them myself if I could as long as they got into my belly and tasted pretty damn good.

Bleh, my aunt buys the Morningstar stuff because she's vegetarian and I've tried it but it's not my cup of tea at all.

I've cut back on red meat in general since I started trying to eat better but there is no way that I'm letting go of fish and chicken.

Also, you guys care so much about the treatment of animals before they reach your plate what about the murderous conditions of the plants that you consume before they reach your plate? huh? All those pesticides that they have to endure.

Having said all of that I will watch it but it won't have any effect on me as these type of documentaries never do. I watched Food Inc. and it didn't do anything for me.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote