Music Banter - View Single Post - Earthlings (The Film)
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
First of all, why do you only care for your pets? What makes your pets so much more important than a cow or a pig or a chicken, animals which are all as smart if not smarter than what you own? What makes humans better than other animals? Is it ok for us to essentially torture millions living things just to make you something that tastes good but is in no way necessary? You're exhibiting a general disregard for life, and that's really sad.

Also, what exactly makes PETA so terrible?
I only care for pets because I'm not going to be eating them that's why. I'm not trying to say that the other animals aren't important or are of lesser intelligence. It's just that I plan to eat them and they will have to die for me to consume them. Also , I see that you decided to disregard the plant life that is being killed to fill your dietary needs.

PETA may have good intentions but they go about it the wrong way consistently.

I agree with their intentions sometimes but holy shit do they fail execution wise.

Going after Super Mario Bros over the Tanuka Suit? Going after Assassians Creed video game over whaling? There is a whole laundry list of things similar to those two.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote