Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #5842 (permalink)
Psychedub Dude
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperture Science View Post
Right? Donut Plains is world 2. Vanilla Dome is the third (caved) area. That's pretty far, especially if you're getting all the exits. Usually if I'm doing a 96-exit run I take care of Star World and the Special Zone around the time I'm doing Donut plains because I'd rather just be done with them now instead of dealing with them later

Yeah these games are timeless. I'm almost 25 and I've had my snes since I was 9, and my 64 since I was 10 or 11..and still play them more than any other game. Some of the games like Mario World I've beaten countless times. You're right man these games really are timeless..that's why they've held up so well, after 20 and in some cases almost thirty years

It's a pretty damn huge game for it's time, it definitely takes a while if you're trying to get every single exit like you said. There are so many secrets littered throughout the game, so many different ways to finish the levels.

Yeah for real man! These games are always going to be good, no matter what. They have held up so well, and it's like even playing them now it still as refreshing and fun to play as it was the first time many moons ago.

We need a classic gaming thread in here somewhere, I can talk about the golden age for days
Eat up all their MC's and drink 'em under the table

[B]Last.fm

Shadows Of Our Souls
Psychedub Dude is offline   Reply With Quote