Music Banter - View Single Post - Earthlings (The Film)
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #48 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The animals that I consume. I don't really care what happens to them before they get to my plate. I would torture them myself if I could as long as they got into my belly and tasted pretty damn good.

Bleh, my aunt buys the Morningstar stuff because she's vegetarian and I've tried it but it's not my cup of tea at all.

I've cut back on red meat in general since I started trying to eat better but there is no way that I'm letting go of fish and chicken.

Also, you guys care so much about the treatment of animals before they reach your plate what about the murderous conditions of the plants that you consume before they reach your plate? huh? All those pesticides that they have to endure.

Having said all of that I will watch it but it won't have any effect on me as these type of documentaries never do. I watched Food Inc. and it didn't do anything for me.
Psssh I don't buy that, knowing you...

He is a big teaser on any subject. Welcome to the world of kind living, Phantom and Honey. Subconsciously you had to have known demonstrating such passion is "asking for it" =P

At the end of the day (after all is said and done) my six pussies get Science Diet (the only cat food good enough for human consumption) as directed by their very talented and compassionate team of vets Mommy spends thousands on each year. I asked him if cats can be vegan and he said, "They get REALLY sick..."
If anyone doesn't believe that, they can take it up with my veterinarians, I will show you the link to their bios, you can read their years of devotion, study, and schooling for animal care, and contact them.

Peace
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote