Music Banter - View Single Post - Earthlings (The Film)
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #51 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

well i eat animals and my only justification is that they taste good and I dont think I need any more than that really. I would like animals for consumption to be killed in more humane ways but that's not realistic and I am not someone who fools themselves into thinking I am doing anything to help out the cause. its not quite as extreme but living in society without any product from animals is similar to trying to live in the US without using any products made in some foreign sweatshop. its just so impractical and impossible. i applaud those who consciously make choices to avoid those things as much as possible but truthfully my life is built around convenience and i am not willing to invest the time and energy to actively seek out non-animal products for the different things in my life.

in response to the 'what makes your dog better than a cow or chicken?' I wonder how far you want to take that argument. What makes a bug less than a cow?? I am sure everyone has killed a bug. Do we constantly look down when walking to avoid trampling ants?? thats kinda extreme but the point i am trying to make is where do you wanna draw the line with this kinda stuff
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote