Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #5848 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Easily one of my favorite games of the last console generation, just one of those truly balls-to-the-walls narratives that rarely ever gets explored in video games. I really wish I still had it for my Gamecube because I found the PS2 controls to b pretty abysmal. I really wish I could have gotten into No More Heroes though, but I just could not get the hang of the Wiimote and as such couldn't get past one of the bosses. One of these days I'll get a non-retarded controller for the Wii just so I can say I beat it. Are you excited for his new game, Killer Is Dead?
This is actually my first Suda51 game, and I've only seen snippets of Killer is Dead so I can't really judge until I see more of it. I definitely want to try No More Heroes too, and I hear the 2nd one isn't bad either and is available for 360 and PS3, so I'll look into that.

But yeah, once you do get past the first level the game really opens up and you kind of get into a good groove with it. It's funny too cause I borrowed the game from a friend and when I hung out with him the other day he admitted that he didn't make it past the first level himself.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote