Music Banter - View Single Post - Classic Gaming Appreciation
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
i dunno maybe it wasnt on sega i just remember playin TMNT and Zelda a lot when i was young. the games i remember playing on my grandmas SNES were Rage and Little League Baseball (canada ruled in that game LOL). Then dreamcast was all about House of the Dead and the controller that was a gun. Then ps2 was all about that SSX tricky!!!!
Yessir with that SSX Tricky mention. I spend so many hours on that game it was ridiculous. When you say Rage do you mean Streets of Rage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedub Dude View Post

Anybody remember Mutant League Football or Mutant League Hockey on the Genesis? Those games were so crazy, I've been hoping for a reboot of that franchise forever.
I vaguely remember that game but didn't play it too much. I was more of a NFL Blitz fan.

Also I had no idea that Chrono Trigger got ported to PS1. I only remember it being on SNES.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote