Music Banter - View Single Post - Classic Gaming Appreciation
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Yessir with that SSX Tricky mention. I spend so many hours on that game it was ridiculous. When you say Rage do you mean Streets of Rage?

I vaguely remember that game but didn't play it too much. I was more of a NFL Blitz fan.

Also I had no idea that Chrono Trigger got ported to PS1. I only remember it being on SNES.
Blitz was fun too. Street 1 was the ultimate. My friends and I played 4 player with a rule that there were no running plays except QB scrmables. We played with the legends unlocked too so you had old school LT, The Fridge, Barry Sanders, etc. the sequels actually became more realistic although they added some fun mini games but it just wasnt the same.

YES i meant streets of rage, what an awesome game that was!!

There was also a game for Sega (i think) where it was a western shooting game. I remember shooting barrels thrown from a carriage in front of you. And i also remember bonus rounds or something where you were in a saloon and had to shoot as many liquor/beer bottles as possible. if anyone knows that games name thatd be awesome
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote