Music Banter - View Single Post - Classic Gaming Appreciation
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #29 (permalink)
Psychedub Dude
Nowhere Man

-djchamelon
Quote:
I vaguely remember that game but didn't play it too much. I was more of a NFL Blitz fan.

Also I had no idea that Chrono Trigger got ported to PS1. I only remember it being on SNES
Yeah Mutant League was weird as hell haha, but it was mad fun. I remember playing Blitz on 64 mad long ago. It was great. It reminded me of NBA Jam in a way, I used to play that so much man. So good.

As for Chrono Trigger, it was packaged as Final Fantasy Chronicles along with Final Fantasy IV, which is probably the best damn FF game ever.. My favorite story line in the series, at least.

-Aperture Science
Quote:
I was a huge fan of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask growing up (more so the latter, because I feel like it's deeply under appreciated by Zelda fans) but didn't play ALTTP till pretty recently. I was not disappointed. Really great, and really fun game. Great music, gameplay, and for its time, pretty good graphics.
Yeah dude Majoras Mask is definitely under rated. The whole time concept was crazy, it gave the whole game a sense of urgency to it.

It was also really cool getting to be the different races with the masks and how they all played a different instrument when you used the ocarina, always loved that. I used to space out and just jam on the different instruments haha Goron Link was sick nasty at the bongos

-Circe
Quote:
How far back are we allowed to go with classic gaming?
Hmm, I was originally thinking anything during and before the psone,N64 era last but last console generation(ps2,xbox,gamecube) is fair game, even though they may not be considered classics yet. I would definitely say though that a lot of games from that era are classics in their own right.
Eat up all their MC's and drink 'em under the table

[B]Last.fm

Shadows Of Our Souls
Psychedub Dude is offline   Reply With Quote