Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you believe in ghosts?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #246 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyVegn View Post
^Grow up already, BL... (been dying to say that to you forever)

It's not made up BS.
Human beings tell themselves whatever they need to during a disagreement and or if they are having a hard time digesting something, like I'm a troll, for example. The problem I encounter with most egos is they have nothing to show for it. I do.
Hate to tell you this but tore is by far not the most intelligent counterarguer I've dealt with on the subject of ghosts. If that's all you guys have that's sad. Of course you have me, but there's the mentality I am too good to be true.

Anyway I was going to document (write a log) here about my stay at the infamously haunted hotel but I'm already defeated before beginning.
You 'dealt' with me? From what I can tell, your last reply to me looked like a simple cop out. You've consistently failed to defend your position with any reasonable arguments. You've made some statements, but haven't based them on anything. While I tried to discuss this, you focused more on criticizing my character, complaining about how arrogant I am or how I think I'm better than everyone or how I behave on other threads. Or you'd write about yourself (seems a favorite topic with you) or very unrelated things like how you can feel that I am spritually budding.

I wanted to have a serious discussion with you, but you're clearly not capable. And you're often offensive in a way that you yourself seem completely oblivious to because you are so self-absorbed. When I read your posts, I also get the impression you are paranoid and all in all, it makes me think you may be living up to your username. Not that you're crazy in a funny, quirky way, but that you are actually mentally ill and confused.

If I'd just left it at that, with those two paragraphs above, you'd probably write a reply where you conclude that I am in love with you or that all men are just a little crazy around you. What you really need is a reality check.

But sure, let us know how it goes in the haunted house.