Music Banter - View Single Post - Cat People VS Dog People
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #87 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Wow I am impressed! Bob seems quite the character and took advantage of TWO families. That's a whole lotta love. So is he still running away? Naughty kitty!
No he doesn't run away. But he likes to stay out all night. When I go to work in the morning, he runs in the house as soon as I open the door. If at night he wants to be let in, he'll give me a holler, the way meows sounds like a person saying "yo!" - kinda like "Yo! (let me in)". Another thing is ever time I walk by him he's some place new. He can move from the from floor mat in front of the back door (where he sun bathes) to the chair in the living room to the window sill in the kitchen without me ever see him walk to those places. It is like he floats to where ever he wants to be, kinda like the Cheshire Cat.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote