Music Banter - View Single Post - Who would you nominate for Moderator?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:17 AM   #112 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
Its a job that would never fit me either Deej. Like Big3 stated, he has the freedom of speech more so now than when he was a moderator. Although I do actually think that you would be good at it yourself.
You helped me out a lot when I first came here a few years back and I will never forget that, just one of the reasons I have so much respect for you now and always will.
Thanks again for the kind words Necro. It's just in my nature to help out people in need. For example, this Asian foreign exchange student stopped me in Walmart yesterday and needed help finding one of those stain pens but he couldn't think of the name for it or where to find it. He described it a bit for me and I took him to the section where he could find the different ones. He thanked me three or four times. It was a bit awkward but yeah I didn't mind doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
Or delete someone's journal without telling them.
I remember him giving people a head's up(two week warning or so) about that before he did that unless you are talking about another incident.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.