Music Banter - View Single Post - Who would you nominate for Moderator?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #154 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

About what? I accept the term was not meant to imply any gay relationship but I do have a bit of a problem with its context. My main problem though is in you defending 216 simply because he's your mate. If you're asking if I think dj (or you) would make a good mod, I'd have to say I don't know either of you well enough but I think you should by default have to be here a decent amount of time before you would get the chance to mod.

I think you can tell a lot about a person by the threads they make, or more specifically, how they're received. I could of course be wrong here, but any thread I've seen you involved in or making, CV, seems to have a lot of conflict and arguing in it. Now, while I know argument and debate are the lifeblood of any forum, it seems to me (and again I could be taking this up all wrong) that you argue for the sake of arguing, almost just to get up people's backs. I don't personally feel, if that is a true reflection of your character, that's a good personality trait that should be in anyone looking to be a mod.

DJ has already said he doesn't wish to be a mod, so I would stop bugging him about it, unless you wish to prove the above statement correct. It may surprise you, but some people do not want to be a mod and as Ped said very eloquently, it doesn't make you a better person if you're not already that sort beforehand.

So: what was your question again?