Music Banter - View Single Post - espn
Thread: espn
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebras View Post
I think ESPN is one of the few networks that still stays pretty true to its subject matter (e.g. not TLC, History Channel, Weather Channel). That being said, they really do have an unfortunate obsession with certain subjects occasionally. The Aaron Hernandez biz last week was absurd, seemed like 3/4 of the whole hour-long segment was about it. And they never seem to give a rip about hockey.

Favorites? Neil Everett, Steven A Smith, Bill Simmons, Lindsay Czarniak, JA Adande, John Buccigross, Chris McKendry, Chris Fowler
czarniak is a babe also great favorites list even though I am not a huge fan of the McKendry/Buccigross combo when they are on-air together. too many awkward silences in the broadcast because of buccigross's obscure music references lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
I only watch football so I generally only tune in to NFL or Sportscenter during the season. That being said I think that Trent Dilfer is a great analyst and that Merril Hodge can suck a fat one.
Hoge is indeed a douche. he just comes off that way. im not much of a dilfer fan though, i actualyl hate him. not more than Jaws though, that guy is a used car salesmen of espn.

Anyone else think they are trying so hard to make this johnny manziel thing a huge story?? i hate when the espn circlejerk/hype machine gets rolling. this is such a non-story to me.

a few years ago i always though it was funny when there was a lot of seual tension between hannah storm and josh elliot (now with good morning america). hannah storm is a total babe for her age
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote