Music Banter - View Single Post - R&B Album Swap
Thread: R&B Album Swap
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

So here's my review. Honestly, I was a little bit biased because I fricken love Aaliyah and everything about her, so even if I hated a song, I still loved it.

"We Need a Resolution" (featuring Timbaland), "Rock the Boat", "More Than a Woman", and "I Care 4 U" are obviously amazing. I LOVE "I Care 4 U" and listened to it more than once while I was doing my album run-through. It's just SUCHHHH a good song. The others are my jams, I have nothing bad to say about them and I will listen to them forever.

"Loose Rap" (featuring Static) had a really eerie feeling. I loved it anyway but I wouldn't jam to it.

"Read Between the Lines" is definitely a car jam, I love it.

"I Refuse" is amazing and I loved that song. Strength and saying "NO" are two things I love in a good song. "It's Whatever" was a good song. I just wrote "yes" next to it, so I mean... whatever. lol. Same with "I Can Be"

"Never No More", "Extra Smooth", were not my faves.

"Those Were the Days, "Messed Up", "U Got Nerve" "What If" were either messy or just not my thang.

I'm listening to the songs I love over again. They are just so good. Her voice is perfect.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote