Music Banter - View Single Post - Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #35 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

im prochoice because i dont think anyone should be forced to have a child and people should be able to make choices with their pregnancy. one thing i dont understand is the political mindset of a large group of people that are against abortions and widely available contraception while at the same time against government assistance and welfare. that seems weird to me.

people make mistakes and accidents happen. people should be responsible for themselves but bringing a child into the world can be bad for the child and the parents. so many people just arent ready, made a mistake, and i dont even want those people bringing new people into the world.

of course in instances of rape i cant imagine why anyone would be against an abortion.

i am also speaking as someone who got someone preggers and they had an abortion years ago because it wouldnt have been a good outcome otherwise nd even though we dont speak anymore i think our lives turned out better than what woulda happened otherwise so i need no other validation for that decision in my mind
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote