Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #922 (permalink)
Mondo Bungle
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
1. I'm punk as f*ck
2. That being said, I love "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" by Green Day, and don't give any f*cks about that
3. I'm going to be a seneior in HS, and have never had a girlfriend, I've been kissed once, on the cheek
4. I like to make spastic and abnormal noises with my mouth and voice, and sometimes record myself doing so to hear what it sounds like. I once made a recording that was 35 minutes long.
5. I love classic country musicians (ie Waylon Jennings) but rarely ever go out of my way to listen to them.
6. I wanted to make a Teen Wolf tv show long before MTV did, and it would have been a whole lot less gay, but a whole lot cheesier and stupid.
7. I'm fluent in French
8. I am one of those melodramatic fools
9. I hate the government, but anarchy is kinda stupid
10. I am currently on fire
11. As a child, I had a nightmare about a pink blanket of mine sneaking up on me, killing me with a spoon, and eating my remains
12. I am deathly afraid of a pink blanket I own
13. I know a lot about dreams, dream mechanics, the science of sleep, and all that through years of study after having a jarring hypnagogic experience when I was 13.
14. I've never sat in the driver's seat of a vehicle
15. I smoke more weed than people who say they smoke a lot of weed
16. I laughed the hardest I've ever laughed while playing Fallout 3, because I picked up a baseball glove.
17. F*ck the cops and sh*t
18. I believe in permanent astral projection upon death
19. I was hit by a truck while on mushrooms, the truck wasn't moving.
20. I hate parties
21. I also strongly dislike the taste of most alcohol (good thing I quit) but will still occasionally drink during social gatherings.
22. I once threw a rock through a police car's windshield when I saw them hassling a homeless man sleeping on a park bench.
23. I got away
24. I can't swim
25. I was born in Eureka, CA
I also talk and reply to myself as if it were a different person, so tht's interesting

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote