Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #8751 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
The only unpleasant sexual encounter I can think of that didn't involve me being on antidepressants that made it impossible for me to cum was with a girl I picked up who had a pet tarantula that got out of it's enclosure. There is nothing more terrifying than seeing a big hairy spider crawl up your leg as you're immobilized because a girl is on top of you. Fortunately I played it as cool as I could and she caught the fucker and got it back in the enclosure, but my erection at that point was pretty wilted.

That is fecking awesome.

I was so blind drunk once that I sucked off this really unfortunate looking guy who's mother was a teacher at our school. I got ribbed for ages afterwards for it. I was 15 then.

When I was also 15 I was in religious education class and our priest was taking it. He could see our legs under the desks but he never indicated that he could see a guy put his arm back into my legs, sliding his hand up and giving me a fingering! It was so scandalous and apparently the girl beside me totally heard me being fingered ahahaha but I completely denied it until school was well and truely finished.