Music Banter - View Single Post - Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 03:09 PM   #59 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I also think that having a choice to abort generally gives good consequences for society. As I wrote earlier, happy families with healthy children. Parents will have more freedom to have healthy children when they want them and can support them. If you force them to become parents at a time when they don't want them, can't support them or when the child would be so sick they'd rather not have it, of course they may in time become a fully functional, happy family. But I think on average, the families people make will be a little happier if they get to choose for themselves whether to make them / add to them or not.
i separated this from the rest of the quote because this is how i feel. the part about a sick baby really strikes me because it is true that some ppl would rather just flat out not have the baby. and many people want to stand on their moral mountain and gasp and say 'omg how could they not want a child??' but in all reality i think most people would feel the same given they wer ein that situation.

actually same goes for any abortion. i always feel like that if everyone was placed in a situation where abortion was an option then maybe they would feel differnet about it. because its very easy to make statements from a distance and make yourself feel like you ar emorally superior. like i said i had a girl get an abortion awhile ago and you just have to think practically and logically and try to remove emotion as best as possible.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote