Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #8758 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No we don't talk. He moved away the next day. And no, it wasn't over that, he mentioned he was going to Oregon or Washington before all this went down.

And I'm not saying it wasn't a gay act, I'm just not attracted to men. I wasn't even attracted to him at the time. It just seemed like a lark, and getting your dick sucked feels good whether it's a dude or a chick. And I never went ass to mouth. It's a near thing I guess, but we couldn't even "get it in". Whiskey dick, nah mean?

Edit: I would also like to mention that while I am a hetero, he's all the way gay.
Lmao among my friendgroup, that was super not uncommon so it doesn't sound far out at all to me. The gay dude in our group always would start off with drunk spin the bottle and it usually went from there. It was teenage experimentation and honestly I think that's a very healthy thing to do.

Awkwardly though three of us were in a bed once and me and this dude were going at it and my gay friend would be touching on my dude

I was like what is this get off my dude

Pretty sure he ****ed all the straight dudes in our group. Having sex with a man does not make you gay, cause believe me I've tried to straight the gay part away and it ain't happenin
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote