Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #8759 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

the closest gay experience i ever had was one time i was at a neighbors in college pounding beers and playing a card game. my neighbors were a bunch of girls but their gay friend was visiting. i was sitting on a chair in cargo shorts and he was on the ground and we werent event alkin or anything but he just reached his hand up my shorts and i was like wtf man. but he was really drunk so i left it at that and just moved to another seat lol.

this one time a few years back my brother came to visit me. my room mate had over 2 friends and one was a girl. we drank at the local pub and my brother ended up hooking up with this girl in our living room. then like a few months later that same friend visited and we went to this club. on the way home we were in the backseat making out and stuff. we got to my crib and i took her to my room and she was in bed with me and was like 'i cant do this' cause she hooked up with my bro and didnt wanna seem slutty. i was like lol ok, then pulled out the air mattress in one of the most depressing 30 secs of my life lol.

tldr almost became eskimo bros with my real bro
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote